BOTH THE 5K AND THE 10 MILER ARE FULL! Thank you registrants.
- Free Post-race pint (21+)from MacMcGee Irish Pub
- LIVE MUSIC post race from “Mad Mission”
- lululemon recyclable shopping totes to the first 1000 runners who pick up their packets
- lululemon restorative yoga class post-race on the green
- Performance and performance blend running shirts for both races!
- Custom 10 miler medal for all 10 mile race finishers
- Overall and Age-Group Awards!
- Fabulous post-race setting on Canton Street with music, refreshments and more!
On April 13, 2013 the first annual Historic Roswell 10 mile/5k run presented by SkyZone will take place in beautiful downtown Roswell, GA! We are so excited to bring you this race, benefitting our own Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Our nationally renowned children’s hospital that has served many of our needs big and small for many, many years.
The courses both begin and end on Canton St. and will prove to be a great way to spend your Saturday morning. The 10 miler is rolling and heads north, loops around and brings you straight down Canton to the finish. The 5K stays right in the heart of Roswell and is flat and fast. All racers will be welcomed to the finish with a fantastic offering including music, food, drink and a fun post-race atmosphere.
Join us this April 13, 2013 for a great race to support a fabulous organization!